Monday, June 23, 2008

Let's see how long it lasts...

My old journal has been blocked from my office. In an effort to keep my sanity I'm setting up shop here... until they block or worse.

Today I made my usual bread run, just a couple of days early. I've become spoiled to Stone Mill Bakery and I'm okay with that. They have hired a new manager and he seemed to want to run the place like a fast food shop. That doesn't bode well... and Milly wasn't there either. You don't go in to STB expecting fast service. You expect a small bread & sandwich shop where the ladies who work the counter know you by name and what your standard order is and that's asking enough I think.

I hope he doesn't ruin the place.

JP leaves shortly for St. Louise. Hopefully with no serious weather related issues. I don't think he'll make it back by Wednesday though. That might be asking too much.

At least I'm leaving in an hour...

No comments: