Wednesday, September 8, 2010
FB is tha debil!!!
Heh... probably one of the best previews ever simply because of the music & the unsaid side of why people are on FB to begin with. Plus as my friend Olga said, it shows how haunting and beautiful Thom Yorks lyrics are and how they hold up. I believe it's a cover by PS22 a public school in NY who cover current songs frequently in their schools choir and make them just beautiful.
I say FB is bugging me because recently it's become like the high school caf all over again. Maybe it's because I'm not at an office job anymore that this bugs me more and doesn't roll off as easily.
It never gets easier when you find out you weren't invited/included in something no matter how stupid the thing is.
Someone is waking from a nap and doesn't sound to happy about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment