Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some answers...

So after what seemed like forever from my first visit to the doctor with my various problems the results from my syliva test came back and it's like the doctor thought. Well actually maybe a bit worse.

My hormone levels are really really off. I have very very low progesterone and crazy high estrogen. Basically if you pull up any online list of symptoms for low progesterone/estrogen dominance a massive percentage of the symptoms apply to me and what I've been going through. The doctor figures vie always been slightly off and then having Sam instead of correcting my body made it worse. So the insomnia, the hair, the insane periods, the crying, depression... All of it are related to this problem. Doesn't help that I don't have anyone to talk to about any of this.

Oh well.

I've been given these crazy omega 3vitamins and top notch vitamin d to take, progesterone cream and I'm supposed to eat certain foods to lower my estrogen. Fun times. Please god let this work I'm tired of being so miserable all the time.

No comments: