I now have two days of progesteron cream under my belt... Or on my thigh. Ha! I'm supposed to start on day 11 through day 27. I don't know how much improvement I might have as it is still early. I'll know better by day 19.
Everything else continues as normal. Mary is back in Australia and while having someone in your house gets stressful I do miss having her here with all the help and someone to have chit chat with.
We've signed up for little gym through the summer, even though we are planning a trip to Scotland it shouldn't take up too much time and I wasn't going to miss out on a session.
I have a bridal shower all the way up in tomball and I'm not jazzed at all about going. I'm not really friends with the bride, her fiancé is friends with Jim. They both come to ours for bbqs and we've been to theirs for superbowl parties but we aren't friends and her friends are a group of much younger girls who I find very very rude.
The ring leader especially... She and all of them talk horribly about each other behind their backs. Saying horrible stuff like so & SOS fiancé is really gay, that ones boyfriend cheated with a hooker, she is crazy boring because she doesn't like to hit the clubs etc... I've been told all of this behind others backs and I'm just left standing there thinking, "and I'm the one everyone dislikes?! Shit, what do they about me then if these are their friends?"
So, yippee I have to be way the heck up north at 10am to hang with a bunch of harpies. I hope there are mimosas and thank God I'm not preggers and can enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment