Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long time away...

I haven't written anything in some time. Not that stuff hasn't been happening, but I just couldn't deal with writing it out.

There have been no more layoffs since that last go round. I don't know if they're fully over, or just over for now. I can't worry about. All I can do it try and save as much money as possible just in case.


Work is still stressful, but not in that sense of I'll never ever in a million days get all of this done.... and that co-worker has stopped with the evil eye so either she's just over it, or realizes how freakin' busy that county was/is.

In trying to make everyone else happy you only accomplish making yourself miserable.

Rodeo time starts up again this Friday. JP has the Cook-Off Friday night. They're all required to work that night. I might see if Olga wants to do anything. Just trying to keep her out of the house and from getting to down.

And it's another busy day since it's the end of the month and the accountants are going NUTS! Plus JIB has a new guy who wants everything spoonfeed. Must be nice.

No comments: