It's very very quiet here again today. Yesterday the supervisors and the big boss were gone most of the day, and lots of people are out sick. I don't know what they're home with.
I'm not Chicken Little about the swine flu, but we do have this one person who ALWAYS gets sick, comes into the office for a couple of hours and walks around and basically infects everyone else before she heads home again. She does it every year and it's been everything from seasonal flu, to other lovely contagious illnesses. She just doesn't get it. At least she's on the other side of the half floor from me now.
Nothing else going on, just trying to fly low and not stumble into any major issues. One nearly came up, but turned out that well nobody listened to me months ago and it turns out to be a marketing issue NOT me having to come up with ownership outta the blue. Fun.
It was an overall quiet weekend too. JP met up with his former boss on Friday and I went shopping with my Mom and Aunt on Saturday. Trying to help Mom find a dress for two upcomming weddings. We had the sales ladies thinking we were nuts. Such a good time. I believe they are coming over on Sunday for some Indian at Mantra. Num!
Nothing else going on, just working... oh Smudge has finally forgiven JP for wrongfully blaming her regarding a spilled can of orange fanta. Smudge does not take the blame for a hairy humans mistake... and boy did she let him know it. For having a brain smaller than a walnut... that cat is freakish in what she seems to know and remember. I doubt she remember why she was angry with JP, she just knew she was shunning him (for 5 days!).
...gotta figure out when I have time to go buy some new pants. fun. And I still haven't bought any books!?! i see Amazon in my very near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment