Monday, February 22, 2010

Another visit down...

Had a doctor appointment late this morning at the new location. They are still working the kinks out of the new place & equipment.

They did have enough up and running to accept my lump payment. Ha. Usually how it goes right.

She did a quick scan, mostly because it's a new machine and she says I'm easy to scan. Everything looks great she says and there was/is clear sign of baby "breathing" which she says is a sign of great health. =D Baby was very active and did not appreciate the doc pushing with the wand.

JP left yesterday for his week and half long trip. He's currently in London having finished the first of three training sessions. He should be in Aberdeen by Wednesday if it all goes to plan.

So yeah I'm back for a full afternoon, which I guess is a good thing with the office move. I just didn't want to deal with Bissonnet and 610 after 3:30.

ah well... back to work. I didn't get to do much this moring between the meeting and the appointment.

No comments: