Nothing really new and exciting going on.
We had our usual sort of Valentine's Day. It's a difficult day for JP so we just get food, typically from Liebman's, and just stay in. Not unlike most of our Sunday nights except Liebman's is fancy food.
We also met some friends for dinner at The Yard House on Saturday. Cool newish/redone area of Town & Country/Memorial. Interesting night.
Now it's back to work and the same ol' schedule. I did manage to get connected sleep last night so that feels better. But connected sleep also means all that time on my left side and my left hip is not happy. *sigh* I think I'll take the sleep.
This weekend will be busy... if I make it to everything. I might have to bow out of Maria's shower. We'll see. I reserve the right to take care of me.
Not much else going on... whatever the office drama is I've fallen way outside of it. As much as I'm afraid to give up this job, I know I'd be spending way to much money to get here and to dress for it, not to mention child care. Oh if only American work life were more female & family friendly. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment