Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can't be your woobie...

My co-worker, Y, the one who has been having the health issues since the beginning of July came in here recently... and I feel bad, I had to send her right out.

I'm going through something rather scary and difficult myself and I can't discuss it with people. Especially with people in the office. So right now, emotionally I can't be anyones security blanket for serious. I have to be selfish and think about my own health and emotional wellbeing.

People like this have often sought me out. I become the person they attach too whenever things are bad, and most of the time is is legitimate (just as often not)... but right now I can't do it.

I just can't.

And God forbid she asks me to take her to the emergency room. I can't do that for certain either.

If you're the praying sort, please think of my co-worker Y. and for me.

1 comment:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

thinking of you girlie...here for yuo to vent to if you need