I've been struggling with sleepiness for the last couple of weeks. I've never been a morning person, but this is beyond the norm for me.
I tried going to bed even earlier and ended up just waking up an hour earlier than my alarm. Ugh. Sleepy... I just want to nap all day long.
Good thing this is my Friday off coming up... I plan on sleeping as late as possible and napping after that. Call me Keiko.
More work stuff... I believe more Ops people are moving to our half floor. I'm not really jazzed about this as it means more than likly we'll get booted off the floor once they decide they need more room, not unlike what happened last time. This floor has less room, since it's a half, so I don't understand the "logic" in moving them slowly down here.
Too tired to think about it...
1 comment:
Nap, nap, nap you need to nap. It gets better I promise.
Post a Comment