Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, Monday... la laaaa la lalaaaa

Oh three day weekends how I wish you were every weekend. *sigh*

Friday was very low key, which was probably why it was the only day that didn't need a nap. I just ran a few errands and then did laundry.

We did go see Harry Potter that night, and really as usual the movie is so light. Of all the books HBP was probably my fav so that didn't help. The girl who played Lavender was hilarious though.

Saturday I went with my Mom & Aunt to the outlet. After a couple of hours I had to drop them off and head home for a nap before the plummer arrived. Had a great nap, but then the plummer was 4 hours late. D'oh!

Turned out it was something called the P-trap, or at least that's what JP called it, was dried out and so you were hearing the drips and echos from all over the house, not a leak somewhere. Was also why it smelled musky from the tub too, so we have to run some water through the pipes once a week or so. Not for long but just enough to keep things happy.

Sunday was Church, with Pastor Freddy coming for a visit. His niece & nephew from Florida were with him and I was so surprised to see how grown up they are. Sunday afternoon was another nice nap, me leaning on JP and Smudge leaning on me.

Ended up going to see Tony and Rosslyn briefly to check out the final sketch before she starts painting. Looks really good, she is amazing. I did ask her to "air brush" out my chicken pock scars. HA!

So today is Monday and at least there isn't a meeting. I was very good and made spaghetti last night so I have lunch for today. One less thing to deal with. I do have to run a kitty errand but I might do that later in the week.

I could so go for a nap already...

No comments: