Went to the Alley Theater last night for this years Summer Chills show. It was a Sherlock Holmes for a change from Agatha Christies. It was so fun! Lots of good humor and the full cast was the Alley regulars so that's always a treat.
Todd Waite was Holmes and Chris Hutchenson (the spitter) was Watson. Blast.
Looking over the coming programs there are two I'd like to see, Hitchcock's 39 Steps and Harvey. There are a couple of others that sound interesting so it'll depend on the price. The only big Broadway production I'm interested in is South Pacific is coming. whoo-hoo! Hopefully not when I'm on vacation.
So today I get to go have bloodwork yet again. Oh fun. Tonight we're going to see the Harry Potter movie. So the rest of the day I'll just take it easy and get some household chores done. Maybe I'll go food shopping too.
Well... I better think about showering etc...
1 comment:
just wait and shower later...it's your day off - embrace the grease!!!
Post a Comment