Aargh... more bloodwork today at 9. *insert Monty Python-esque "yaaaaay" here*
Hopefully the person who draws the blood today is gentle. But at least I can say no one has missed the vein yet, so that's something. Of course if you miss my vein their is something wrong with you. It's HUGE and these veins don't roll.
JP is back and Smudge is giving him what for... as he said this morning, "She's making it very obvious to me that she knows I'm home and want me to know that she knows and that she's unhappy with me." Smudge is hard on JP, and I let her be.
She is very aware of sitting with her back to him no matter how much shifting around that means.
Yolanda is back at work. The occupational nurse just came by to get her release documents etc. She was gone for 3 1/2 weeks total! I hope she's feeling up to a full day in the office.
I'm off on Friday, and I'm thinking I'm gonna go see a movie. Probably Harry Potter, but I'm very tempted to see that guiene pig movie G-Force. I had a piggy as a kid, loved that little guy. I think all pocket pets with fur are cute... we'll see. If Rosslyn is back i might have to sit for the portrait instead. She is worried about getting the skin tone right.
1 comment:
What was wrong with Yolanda that she was out so long...if you don't mind my being nosy that is?
Post a Comment