Lots has happened but I haven't had it in me to write about any of it.
Holiday weekend went to quickly. Probably because I couldn't sleep in the first two days due to early morning doctor appointments. I'm slowly turning into a pin cushion.
I had to go again yesterday morning for bloodwork etc. And of course it was the hot Persian doctor who saw me, not the ususal physican assistant. I kind of hope he doesn't do the main procedure as he trys to joke with you to put you at ease, and I'm not really down with that because what do you say back?
Work is work. It was very quiet all of last week and slowly picking up this week.
Oh one exciting thing from last week. Rosslyn has started my portrait. She's the artist wife of JP's former boss. She works in various medium from making silver jewlery to sculpture to portaits in oil or pastels. It was a bit odd because it is so focused on "you" obvs but just to have some one scrutinize you that way. She kept talking me through it so I would know what she was doing.
The first day we just discussed poses and styles. Followed by a mini-photo shoot and a quick life sketch. On Saturday we saw a few of the photos and JP picked the one he wanted as the portrait. Rosslyn will do the portait in the style of Sargent, so a nice soft romantic sort of pose and color scheme.
Rosslyn is just such a hoot.
So yeah it's a difficult week as the shots I believe are coming to an end (I hope). I'm finding it difficult to give the injections to the right side of my belly. It's very strange how much more it hurts on that side.
I told one of the supervisors that I might be out for a couple of days, but I really don't want a bunch of people to know what's going on because I don't want to deal with them if it doesn't work.
So sleepy... maybe this front that's coming through will actually dump some real rain on us?! That would make this sleepy wonky state totally worth it. If I had a full blown headache I'd know for sure there was rain coming...
...I have left over Pei Wei in the fridge, is it wrong to want it now at 8 am? At least the crazy cholocate craving of last week past.
2 comments:
Mmmmm, Pei Wei, Eat it now girl! Praying for you!
Dear Pin Cushion,
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and I hope you ate your food early because I frequently have my lunch for breakfast!
Post a Comment