While I was out, I believe it was Thursday... an email from our Big Boss went out that on Thursday we are to have a meeting with the VP. This guy has been VP since the spring I believe and never showed any interest in the department.
See, there was a bit of a shake up and for a while after we were divided away from the engineers (it's nice to report to engineers 'cause they don't know what we do and leave us be) we were then moved to report to an Accounting VP which sucks to high heaven and we all knew there would be problems.
Well, that particular VP up and left the end of last year, so we were shifted again with the accounting world to this other guy who no one in the supervisor positions had much info about. Scary.
So yeah, now the accounting VPs never include (I'm assuming they have them) us in the quarterly meetings. Thursday we're supposed to all meet with him in the conference room at some crazy early hour of the morning if this truly is a meet and greet.
I might be a lady of leisure sooner than expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment