Again skip it if you don't want to know like the personal stuff...
Second day of the IUI and of course I had the hot Persian Doc. Sheesh! Oh well, he's being shadowed by this lady doctor who I guess is new so whatever... sure let another stranger in to scope out my business...
*sigh*
My back isn't hurting today so that's good. It's more of a traditional cramping in the front sensation. Nice. We were also told to give it a go on our own tonight too. Nice being given those sorts of instructions by the doctor... he was being so polite, "We would ask that if possible..."
So I got out about an hour earlier than yesterday and stopped at Dillard's on my way out. I'm more than a bit swollen so I don't know who my dress for the wedding is going to fit, so I bought a back up today. It's a pretty BCBG dress in like that ice blue with a dark navy sash type dealie. I will have to hollywood tap the bodice just so I feel comfortable nothing will be exposed.
Came home and I've been relaxing and starting laundry. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then we'll head to the hotel after 3. We're supposed to meet up with Frank & Marion for like an hour before the wedding. I'm gonna be the lone sober girl in a field of drunk Newfoundlanders & East Texas... um yeah...
Oh well, my timing as always is way off.
so sleepy... I do believe I will take a nap after this load.
No comments:
Post a Comment