Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What can you do....?

Things have been a bit crazy this week. I started taking my shots so I'm queasy and very tired all day long. But I think I've gotten used to it a bit in that I'm not light headed today which is very good.

I go back tomorrow morning to see how things are progressing. Good thing I'm off from work because Office Gossip has me as very ill with something very bad like cancer. Yep, I'm shocked they went that far but not surprised I'm the subject of gossip.

Sheesh people. And do they come and ask me if I'm okay? No they go and try and pump info out of Theresa.

I did tell Romona, as a female supervisor I told her just enough so she knew I was fine but yeah lots of visits to the doctor in the coming weeks/months. That's the one good thing about a male supervisor... all you have to say is "It's female stuff" and they just glaze over.

Saturday was the Bachelorette party... and what happens at Bachelorette stays at Bachelorette. I will say I didn't last the whole night, I got sick because I am a supreme light weight and I'm okay with that.

There are some loud and crazy people in that group and two are the Bride's Aunts who kept referring to themselves as "Cougars" which really makes my skin crawl. Seriously, if you need to say it you obvs aren't one.

Rest of the time I've either been at work or spending time with the visiting kiddos. We all went to Tex-Mex last night and witnessed JP in a moment of I don't know what, pop a chili pepper in his mouth and start to cry. Said chili pepper is still causing him heartburn this morning.

I'm so very tired this morning... he said the drugs would make me feel like when it's that time of the month and he wasn't kidding... ugh.

Okay I have to work up enough nerve to call this owner. I don't think it'll get ugly but so many of them have these last few weeks. It's amazing what people think they can say to you. I'm not in the mood to yell back... I'll probably just hang up on her if it goes downhill. Fun.

No comments: