I'm having difficulty getting it straight that it's Wednesday. Probably partially due to me falling asleep at like 8:15 last night.
Yes I fell asleep watching Warehouse 13. At least I had already gotten ready for bed and didn't miss brushing my teeth etc. Must have been tired.
It's funny I doubt JP would admit it but he does like Warehouse and is quickly getting hooked on Eureka. HA! Geeky sci-fi will eventually wear him down!
Not much else going on really. I think I'm heading to the outlet with Mom on Saturday. They're supposed to have some big sales this weekend and she's looking for stuff for the friends she's visiting in England next month. Hoodies and that sort of thing.
Tomorrow night I have the Summer Chills play. Some Holmes play, no idea as I never read any of the books.
Very very tired this week. Glad I'm off on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment