Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You can't fight crazy...

Seriously? I mean... Seriously?!


Quiet week seems to continue. So much of the drilling schedule seems to have fallen off the rails that I don't have much to do. Requests for ATUs started up again so I'm hoping that means I'll get some set ups from that by the end of the year.

I have an appointment for bloodwork on Friday. Eep.


JP has made it to Norway. I think it was like around 11:30 am Norway time. So today he'll just settle and try and get some rest and the work starts tomorrow. He probably won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.


Very hungry... didn't have breakfast this morning and now I'm crazy hungry. I have dinner tonight at Aka for Karon's birthday. Managed to make a card last night so we're good on that front.

No comments: