Today I go for my bloodtest... I'm like 99% certain it's going to come back negative. I just am... but MAN do I feel like 100% crap today. I think it's a combo on the progestrone, which blocks your cycle if you're not preggers, and nervs because I can't fully squash the little voice that's saying... "what if..."
I've basically felt like crap since Tuesday afternoon with the cramping and lower back spasams... and if this is what a monthly cycle was supposed to always feel like, sheesh I'm glad I've been out of sync.
It doesn't help that JP is away for work and squeezing a weekend to Edingburgh... it's that selfish boy-gene flaring up and not caring that I'm an emotional wreck. I kid you not, on Wednesday in my head I was yelling at him for having lazy swimmers because out of 50 million counted we still aren't in the family way. I blame the progesterone... cause when it's just me and my own bodily produced hormone crazy I fully blame myself (and have been for over a year) and something that I have done to warrent this.
Maybe I should take Ro's advice and go home early today...
But if I get the okay to stop the progesterone I really home I'll be back to "normal" in short order...
Only to start the shots again which made me feel so sick and dizzy for the first 3 days...
2 comments:
I will be thinking of you today. I think Ro is right, you should go home. Feeling bad today could be good new as well...
:( poop...I am sorry you are feeling so crummy.
Post a Comment