Friday, September 11, 2009

Hormonal pity party....

Yeah I'm having one right now... I just need to vent a bit.



Not that I've ever been popular with oodles of friends, but I used to actually have more then a couple. It seems that some time in my mid to late twenties it was decided I wasn't worth being friends with. Those I was friends with in college stopped wanting to hang out with me... possibly because by then the migraines where so bad that I couldn't drink and they couldn't hang out with me sober or at least not in a non-bar setting.

new people that I've met through JP have been a disaster and I've learned these expaite girls don't like making new friends. You're ok to hang out with at the occasional bbq, or baby birthday party but that's it. It's a totally closed off world. Even the ones I thought were friends I've found out they never thought of me that way, and that has probably hurt the worst out of all of this.

I get it... really I'm a huge pain the ass and a killjoy of some sort. Too much of a geek and not in a hipster cool way.

I do treasure the few precious friends that I do have, and I hope they really do know that I would do anything for them because I would. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened to me... junior year of high school, senior year of college, and now again as a supposed grown up.

Rejection just hurts. Big time.

oh well... I'm off today and got my hair cut early this morning. Came home to do laundry and haven't decided if I'm gonna take myself to see a movie or not. I don't think I'm really in the mood and the only new funny movie out is Extract.

I was supposed to go out to dinner with Olga but a family medical emergency popped up yesterday. If you pray, please keep Olga's Uncle Dicky in your prayers he's got kidney cancer and dealing with pneumonia as a complication at MD Anderson. I haven't heard an upday since yesterday so I don't know how he's doing.

So I'm a bit at loose ends, which didn't help the blow of what I found out this morning. Oh well. People suck... move on.

Laundry is buzzing so I better hop to, or I'll have to iron on top of all the washing.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Okay girlie, e-mail me the details. Whose tushie do I have to kick?

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

:( we are a pair...i have been pissy poopie all week too..but for different reasons. I will help Margie kick some tushie!