
I found out about a new movie called Gentleman Broncos, and this is one of the screen shots on the website. It sounds totally wacky and has not only Sam Rockwell, but Mike White and the above photographed Jemaine Clement 1/2 of The Flight of the Conchords. Oh I hope this movie shows up in Houston.
If you don't know the Conchords and you like wacked out yet understated humor you must put them on your netflicks. It's one of the few shows JP and I agree on, except he loves the manager Murray. Alas I could not see all of season 2 since we got rid of HBO and now they aren't doing any more. *sigh*
And yet again I totally slept through my alarm. I woke up after 5:30 when JP's alarm went off so I actually had to call in because I was 30 minutes late. D'oh. I don't know if my alarm did go off and I just turned it off or if it just didn't go off.
But I will say waking up at 5:30 was a bit easier so I might have to change my hours to 7 to 4:30 with a half hour lunch... which totally sucks about the half hour lunch...
And I am officially in the clear... seven days since the amnio and not problems! Whoo-hoo! No excuse for not working out now...
1 comment:
yey!!! good to hear all is well!!!
Post a Comment