Monday, October 19, 2009

Here we go again...

Productive weekend, while I was awake that is. I slept a crazy amount of time. I'm guess that was the last of getting over jetlag.

Finally got my closet a bit organized. I dumped my regular clothes into one of the other bedroom closests so now in theory all I have hanging is stuff that fits currently. I'll move stuff out as it stops working for me.

Met up with Olga for dinner on Saturday and we had a good chat. She's got some family issues going on right now and any minute she could be off to Laredo.

Got a text from JP and it looks like he might be back on Wednesday. Best anniversary present if he actually can.

Right now work wise, I just have a bunch of really messy issues. Nothing straight forward. Fun. So happy to be back. I was hoping my trip away would renew my enthusiasim for work, but so far that ain't happening. Ugh.

And I forgot my badge today. Great. I had stuff to do at lunch but unless someone can loan me theirs that ain't happening now. *sigh* it was one of those mornings.

No comments: