A much younger friend miscarried yesterday. She's only 25 and I think the couple got over excited and as soon as she did the at home test they started telling people. JP was worried about that since it was barely 6 weeks...
At this point I don't know if I should say something to her or not. We don't hang out, or really talk just our husbands are friends.
Plus, she knows we're pregnant and I might be one of the last people she wants to hear from. It would be different if it was like an infertility issue as I've had people ask me about it since I've been pretty open about what I went through.
And I know how it's helped me recently with people sharing with me...
I just haven't had this particular issue...
Maybe I'll send her an email via FB, that's private and unobtrusive. I'll ask JP what he thinks.
She's young and probably will be put on prenatals by her doctor, and everything will be fine I know. It's just gonna be rough on her in the coming weeks..
No comments:
Post a Comment