Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can't help it...

Everytime I read the mini-headlines about "This Is It" that Michael Jackson movie I start singing "If This is It" by Huey Lewis & the News one of my FAVORITE songs EVAH.


Day is taking forever, didn't get much done because I spent too much personal time on the phone tracking down places I might can go. *sigh* I'll just bounce between the two possiblities every other day or so and take it from there.

Seems wrong that the doctors who have ordered the vaccine don't have any idea when or if they'll get it. In this day an age of text messages telling you the status of your latest shipments from Amazon or flight delays it just seems... wrong and out dated.

My back up plan is to convince JP to let me quit now and then I'll avoid the office sickies all together... HA! Like that'll happen.

I need to convince my diabetic friend to take this seriously too. Not panic but take it seriously. Stubborn girl that she is.

No comments: