Tuesday, October 20, 2009

and then...

Oy Vey! I'm tired and cranky and not wanting to try and recalculate a property at all. Ugh...

It took me forever just to write a letter this morning. Problems staying focused.

So I'm catching up on my recorded shows. Lost a few episodes so I went online to watch them. I have one more episode of Supernatural to watch and then all I have left is Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.

I also finished Season 5 of Lost and all I can say is whoa... It doesn't help that Jacob is played by the same guy who is the current skin suit for Lucifer on Supernatural. Extra creep factor there.

Book wise I finished two while on vacation: The Prodigal Summer and Bound. Recommend them both and I liked Bound much more than The Widow's War probably because it didn't wander in the middle of the book.

Still trying to remain positive and upbeat about Thursday. It helps that JP is coming home late Wednesday night. I don't know about him taking me but he insists on it. I'll probably just leave him in the waiting room.

So Friday I'm off from working and supposed to take it extra easy. Luckily it's my Friday off and JP will have to work anyway so there is nothing I have to do or cancel so aside from the few people I've told no one needs to know what's going on.

I seem to have difficulty accepting something good happening without something bad happening as some sort of payment. My first thought when it comes to me and my life is to go to the negative. I don't know why I do that, and I don't know how to teach myself not too either.

Ah well... continual prayers for the baby.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I know in my heart of hearts that you guys are fine. And if not, you are still fine. You are all fine because I said so...got it. Good.

Hollye said...

Michelle...when I had my amnio, I had Brian in there with me and it made all the difference. I was majorly freaked out by everything that was going on and Brian is always my "calm in the storm". I just want you to know that I am thinking about you. I know it is hard not to stress out. I've been there, done that...twice. Just be strong in your faith, take a deep breath and try not to let it consume you.