Oh geez, it's only Tuesday out of a 5 day week. Not good.
Didn't sleep well last night and so it's a struggle now at my desk. It doesn't help that it's NPR pledge time so instead of news its donation pleas. I do a sustaining donation... well until I stop working.
Nothing else going on. All is quiet... I wonder if the big boss is out again and if it's work related.
I have had to order some clothes. I've found that Old Navy & Gap maternity have some of the better prices for the quality of fabric. Plus there is always an online promo for a percentage off or free shipping.
My grip is the same as always. Why is petite or "ankle" length so friggin short and "regular" is like amazon long?! ARRGH! Regular in the jeans works fine but for the slacks it's crazy long?! *sigh* while I won't be the most stylish, I'll have enough pants to get me through a work week and a couple I can save and "grow" into. Yeah, because there is no consistancy so say a size 4 pants in cream fit fine, but in black... HUGE. What the heck?! clothing will make you go insane...
2 comments:
*squeeze* if ya ever need anything you know I'm here for ya stil reading and all that. :) (kaylea from LJ) I hope you got to see the pic of my kitties too. :)
I meant the squeeze as a hug, I realize that sounded bad only after reading your title again. *giggle* oops!! :)
Post a Comment