check it:
How I love the Muppet YouTube channel...
What did I do the last few days... Hrmmm... oh yes I went to see A Christmas Carol at the Berry Center. It was a version of it I hadn't seen before with some extra scenes and carol singing. I was plesantly surprised how much JP enjoyed it.
Of course the skies opened up at leaving time which left me running to the car to avoid getting too drenched & then my Mother getting overly worried that I'd get sick from it.
Saturday I went and got my hair done. Just crown foil highlights, bare minimum due to smell. But it's nice you have options since the foil highlights has nothing getting in contact with your scalp and she can leave more of a gap instead of doing them tight.
JP went out Saturday night with a guy that was in town. I was crazy tired so while I did give him a hard time for it I was glad to stay home and not have to venture out myself.
Sunday we went to see Invictus, which I do recommend. Eastwood makes a great film. Plus it was nice to have the poem Invictus taken back. Last time I heard it it was tied to that McVey arsehole who used it as his last words.
For the last several days we've been under a fog and it's getting weary. Ugh, even rain would be better than this inbetween-ness.
Oh yes, and if anyone is still reading this... have you ever used a neti-pot? I finally purchased one as I've heard it's excellent for sinus health and it's popped up several times as recommend for pregnant women too. I meant to give it a go on Saturday but was just too tired by the time JP left. He's gone for a couple of days this week for work so I'll probably try it do it while he's gone. I'm just so prone to sinus problems I'm trying to do any natural care & preventative I can this winter season.
1 comment:
I use the Nasal Rinse Bottle by NeilMed heavily during allergy season. It really makes a huge difference for me. NetiPot works on similar principals so I imagine it would have similar results. I was terrible congested during both of my pregnancies and wish I would have known about these. Don't forget I am a wealth of info so don't hesitate to ask!
Post a Comment