I ran across this article this morning. Just change the school year to 10th and minus the physical intimidation and that's really really familiar territory. Except I refuse to search for those girls on FB (well I do know one died right after high school and that messed me up 'cause we never set things straight) If I wasn't good enough then I don't care to be good enough now. But yeah "Kids are cruel" doesn't begin to cover the messed up stuff people do to each other be it at a young age or supposedly mature adult.
Things have gotten a bit chilled here today. I believe we have possible lows in the upper 30s. Whoa... that's like the coldest we ever get and it's the first week of December.
Today I'm wearing my one pair of warm maternity pants. Flattering they are not, but they are knit lined so they're warm. Without the sun it'll get really cold in the office as the day goes on.
Better get to work. Have to notify accounting of a correction that will make me wildly popular. Oh those accountants just LOVE me I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment