Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pregnant Hobo... yes that IS the look I was going for today

OMG! I woke up this morning and the clock said the temp was 39! Brrrrrr!

So I tried to do the layering thing... and well... It looked okay when I was half asleep at 5:15 this morning. Not so much after a cup of caffeine and florescent lighting. D'oh. Oh well.

And JP was sleeping in since he leaves today for Edinburg so I didn't get his usual, "What are we dressed up as today?" line like I do when something just doesn't work.

Well... good thing I work Oil & Gas... not the most trendy people so they might not notice until the end of the day.

I also forgot my office badge so those errands i was going to run at lunch will have to wait until after work. Greeeaat. Unless I can snag Theresa's.... hrm...

No comments: