Ha! Not much of a storm but it was proper snow not just flurries.
I ended up running to the HEB early on Friday to at least get some of my weekend errands done and out of the way. Was home long before it started, and glad to be out of it.
I basically sat in the front room and watched the snow. It was a solid 2 & 1/2 hours with a little break and then another hour. The teenage boy across the street built a Snowman during the break and it's still standing. He got it a good size too.
It's all slowly melting this morning as we didn't get over 32 degrees until after 9 this morning.
This afternoon I'm supposed to head to the outlet with Olga. She's working this morning, from home I believe, and then she'll send me a text when she's on her way. I should get off my butt and try to figure out how to layer today. My boobs don't fit in any of my jackets so it should be interesting.
But I need to get out and see people today. Yesterday got to me by the early evening.
I did hear from JP, he couldn't believe we were getting serious snow. Sounds like he was having a good time with Keith & Edith though.
Off to update my Christmas shopping list. I have two presents I have to get, with no ideas, one item I know but need to pick up... no rush... and then continue with the small stuff for JP. I'm way behind my usual schedule for Christmas shopping, but I can't be bothered to get off the sofa most of my free time. I love my ratty blue sofa so much these days, always comfy.
No comments:
Post a Comment