Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Slogging through a very slow week...

You'd think I'd be much busier with the system cut off approaching this Friday. We'll be unable to update to Revenue for 4-5 weeks... so of course that means I'll get something that absolutley has to be updated now now now... on monday.

I was late late late on Monday. I think the sudden cold temps did a number on my sinues and Ihad a headache and iritation up in my head... lovely nosebleed that goes with. Fun. But I came in because I figured there'd be tons to do... nope.

Yesterday i left early for a Doctor appointment that didn't happen. I waited for like only 35 minutes in the individual room when a nurse popped her head in and said the doc just called and she'd be at the hospital a whole lot long, I guess a baby decided to slow things down. They asked if I was having problems, and I said not really just wanted to mention the right ovary pain from mid-cycle but that I wasn't terribly concerned about it... just wanted it noted.

I believe this month I have to register at either hospital... sigh. Memorial Hermann lets you do it online and they have one of those fancy Women's Centers... plus it's right across the street from the doc's office which for some reason I like the idea of.

Nothing else terribly exciting... just doing my thing and watching lots of movies and Christmas specials. I did watch SyFy's Alice... which I was very happily surprised to find Andrew Lee Potts staring in as Hatter. British actor from various shows and some movies... just a cutie in that scruffy kind of way. It was okay, he saved it for me as usual the plot jumps were beyond "Say wha...?" moments. I recorded that new special Prep & Landing since JP wanted to watch Sons of Anarchy finale last night... it looks really cute. I did manage to see A Charlie Brown Christmas so I don't mind missing Rudolph now.

Still working on the present wrapping. I'm just doing a bit at a time. Smudge is just asking to get a toe pad cut off the way she goes after the scissors... nutjob. JP and I were wondering if it's possible for a kitty to have like post-partum depression... we think she's all crazy now because of the pregnancy so we're kinda leery about what she'll be like after. Keiko has no clue what's going on... and if she does she doesn't care... she's just sitting in my lap more since Smudge is snubbing me ever since the baby kicked and got her... oh and she didn't like that I sneezed when she was in my lap either. I guess she's afraid of swine flu... she would listen that I got the shot.

No comments: