Monday, December 21, 2009

Yoinked from LJ... but posting it here...

1. Elaborate on your default icon. Blogger doesn't have "icons" but the two pictures up are one of Smudge looking waaaay to angelic for her true self that it makes me laugh. The other one is of me on a boat when I was in Hawaii. That was the only no family/friends vacation we have been on and I loved ever minute of it.

2. What's your current relationship status? Married three years this past October.

3. Ever have a near-death experience? Don't think so... just the usual falling off jungle gym scares

4. Name an obvious quality you have. I'm a great listener.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Don't have one at the moment... too tired. But JP keeps singing the 5 dollar foot long jingle

6. Name a celebrity you would marry. Hrmmmm... I wouldn't kick Denzel to the curb.


7. Who will cut and paste this first? no one 'cause everyone has left for Christmas vacation!!!

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Yeah, when I worked in a theater everyone said I looked like Sandra Bullock.

9. Do you wear a watch? Yes, daily it's an armani JP gave me for my 30th (he got tired of the Pepe Le Pew watch) and for formal I have a ladies Omega.

10. Do you have anything pierced? yep, earlobes and a cartilage

11. Do you have any tattoos? nope

12. Do you like pain? Nope... I want DRUGS come delivery... or whatever they offer these days I have no illusion about a fully "natural" child birth. I am a chicken.

13. Do you like to shop? Yes, and I miss it.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Hrm... our breakfast on Saturday.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? My new diaper bag.

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother.

17. What is on your desktop background? At work it's me & JP at a lake in Ireland. At home it's just the default.

18. What is the background on your cell phone? Miss Keiko!

19. Do you like redheads? nope... can't stand 'em!!!! HAHAHA! I'm related to several, I don't get the ginger hatred that has jumped the pond.

20. Do you know any twins? lots and lots

21. Do you have any weird relatives? Yes, an aunt who seems to be on another bad spiral. she's not "weird" she is mentally unwell.

22. What was the last movie you watched? Oh geez... well in the theater we saw Avatar... and it's basically Dances with Wolves on an alien planet with cute blue kitty people. It's okay... and JP put the Marine on last night and I fell asleep even with all the explosions... never ever pick up a movie with a pro-wrestler as the lead. OMG it was horrible.

23. If you had $100 to spare, who would you give it to? My church to suppliment the food pantry. It's scary the number of people who come for food on Wednesday nights.

24. What was your favorite book as a child? OMG... too many. James & the Giant Peach, Howladay Inn (the second Bunnicula book), my whole set of the Narnia books.

No comments: