Monday, January 4, 2010

Another year older...

Today is my B-day and alas I am so far in the vacation time hole that I had to work today.

But it was crazy nice to have a week and a half off from work with holiday & vacation time.

Week of Christmas was busy but great. I really didn't have the energy to do everything I wanted to do. But people need to cut me some massive slack, and most are willing too.

The one thing, only when out with JP's peeps, people kept telling me I was "too small" for how far along I am. Whatever people. My sister was right, everyone judges what the pregnant girl eats/does. Hello, for once genetics are in my favor and I'm not over indulging in food... besides I can't stuff myself, there isn't much room and I hate feeling too full.

Sad to say though, my carpal tunnel is flaring up something awful. The book says that's to increased pressure on nerves from fluid & tissues... and I'm sure sleeping posistion doesnt help. I haven't had a flare up in like two years... today is better though.

Let's see fun stuff... I got a Kindle from JP for Christmas and while I only have one book (got a bunch for Christmas & birthday) I love it and love that I won't been using all that paper with book buying. Someone told me I'm contributing to downfall of liturature by using a Kindle... puh-lease. Books like music are simply being sold differently. I am into to reading for the stories, the escape... not for holding a chunk of pulped tree in my hands.

For my birthday JP got me this crazy video Ipod dock that has a 7" screen. It's pretty cool. My mom is going to schedule me for a mani/pedi as she said that she figured I couldn't reach my toes anymore. I'll just do a clean buffing one and that'll be fine. My fingernails are growing crazy these days.

So yeah, back at the office only to be gone tomorrow afternoon for my glucose testing. It'll take up my whole afternoon, just hope I'm out of there before the going home traffic gets bad.

2 comments:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

whatevs...I think that you are at an absolutely adorable pregnant size! Lemme guess...they are all larger than you to begin with.

Margie said...

I am going to have to mark this day.

"My sister was right,..."

I am good for something, I love it!