Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh my...

Where I sit on the floor I'm nearly directly across from the door to the conference room. Usually nothing interesting is going on in there...


But right now... oh boy. See there is this very Good Ol' Boy Land Negotiator who is one lazy sonofasoandso... he's caused no end of trouble for different people in this group by his laziness. It's like he thinks because he knows something that's enough... and he knows how to bullsh*t. Problem comes when he's being asked questions because of a potential issue and he just disappears...

sounds like they're holding his feet to the fire. Don't know if there really is a problem or if the problem is really he's been too lazy to just send an email stating what's what.

So wrong when you have to involve supervisors and call a meeting with the Land Chief to get an answer. Sheesh. That is some thing I will not miss.

Still haven't dropped the bomb, I'm just evasive saying I haven't committed myself yet to any one option that I'm still researching. ANd I do waffle on some days, so it's not untrue.

No comments: