At this morning's meeting I was given my 10 year certificate. Yep I have been with the company a full 10 years... whoa.
How much that place has changed... for the good and bad.
I got the award catalog last week, and ordered the Canon printer. Yes, that's one thing that hasn't changed, the awards are pretty impressive.
So on Wednesday the big boss lady and my supervisor are taking me to lunch. I was allowed to invite another person so I invited Romona. It's just a little mexican place down Richmond, but it should be fun.
Weekend was rather busy... Friday night was the farwell dinner. Had a good time, even if yet again people said I hadn't gained enough weight. Suddenly everyone has a medical degree. My doc, being as strict as she is, is all the supervision I need. Sheesh!
I'm sure they mean well, but man it bugs after a while.
Saturday was quiter with me doing all day laundry and JP getting the rest of the nursery furniture together. Much later I'll launder the bedding etc and set up the crib tent and stuff.
Sunday I was very very tired but managed to stay up with JP and watch the football game. He's getting very into the sport...
This is a short week at work, I've got a few things to start organizing for when I leave. I can't even guess who'll take over my area now with all the changes. I was told again today that whatever I decide the big boss is 100% behind me. Good to know taht I won't get a negative response when I turn in my notice... two months to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment