For the last three days I've slept solid through the night... but I'm still so tired during the day. Oh well, at least I'm getting some sleep.
The whispering at work continues... until they have a meeting saying how this new arragenment is gonna shake out people are gonna keep whispering.
Last night was JP's first Rodeo meeting, so yep it's that time of year again. I'll go with him to the kick off dinner to see the guys and catch up with them and that's probably all I'll be able to do. I just don't see myself making it through a full trip to the rodeo this year. March is gonna be interesting, but at least JP has never had a problem flipping a shift so it won't mess with any classes.
And it looks like we are finished the painting. I couldn't take the tape off the ceiling, but JP will do that tonight. If you have a paint job coming up I can not recommend Benjamine Moore's Nutura paint highly enough. It's non-toxic and just amazing coverage.
I painted a great shade of green from the Pottery Barn for Kids collection. I picked it because it was between the two shades JP and I picked. Mine probably would have been too dark and JP's too light.
So this weekend JP will assemble the furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment