I have an "impressive cervic" people. There is very little I have been told is impressive about me, so I'm going with it.
At today's doctor appointment, just before I was called back, my regular doctor was called away to deliever a baby. So I saw her partner Doctor Ta... at least her partner is a woman 'cause she's also the back up to my doc.
So because I'm so far along etc I had to be seen, not just pee and run. *sigh*
So she's doing that staph G test and checking out everything down there... and she pops up.
Doc "You're a first time Mom?"
Me "Yeah"
Doc "Really? You're already dilated 1 cm. Are you having BH contractions?"
Me "Every day like clockwork for the last week and a half/ two weeks... and the book lies 'cause they hurt."
She laughed at that point and went back to the file. THat's when she told me for a first time Mom I have "very impressive cervix" and it's been doing what it's supposed to with the BH and I shouldn't be one of those women who labors for days with no progression.
I laughed at that point and said, well glad to know all that discomfort recently is actually paying off in more than making me miserable from 4:30/5:30 until 8ish every night.
Yep. JP can not go on any more trips... even day trips. So he better not be thinking about Colorado or I will have to kick him in the shins.
1 comment:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So exciting! Way to go on your impressive cervix! ;)
Post a Comment