Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home with PPP

Posterior Pelvic Pain seems to be the bain of my last week. Ugh! Stayed home when I woke up with it, as I couldn't fathom the drive in to then sit at my desk all day with it.

I find that sitting cross legged on the floor combined with the pilaties stretches helps the most. The pain finally faded around lunch time, but if I move suddenly in certain ways it comes back.

*sigh* At least I'm not that busy at the office.

JP comes home tomorrow and there might be a conflict with our maternity tour on Saturday. He might have written the times wrong between the rodeo and the tour, or just didn't realize they overlapped. I dunno. I'm not all that concerned either way as it's bound to be very similar to the one we saw out here in Katy.

I did have to say, since I've been on the floor I opted to put the bouncer together. Smudge is 100% uninterested. I showed it to her and she looked at me and then went to a chair and gave me her back to sleep. I still put a pillow to block her, but she is just not interested in any of the baby things, which is good. She'll probably get interested once a baby is in them.

No comments: