Late this morning I experienced some spotting. I had noted when I woke up this morning I felt kinda mildly crampy... but wrote it off and just the normal waking up in discomfort of some form.
Nothing was going on and I went to work and it wasn't until 10:30 when I saw the spotting (third trip to the potty at just the office). It wasn't bright red, but combined with the cramp like feeling I felt I should call the doctor. Again, going online for info just tends to make a panic... Get thee to L & D! Or you have *dun dun DUUUUN* PRE E!!!! so yeah.
I figured I'm paying the doctore, it's office hours I can call and hang on to speak to the nurse.
So I did and she told me as long as it didn't intensify I should be fine. so at least now I have a better idea of what a real contraction will be like. I had a few mixed in with all that other fun. Started in the front and wrapped around my back.
By the middle of the afternoon it had all passed. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it starts again. I hope after all of that I have dialated more.
1 comment:
offtopic but, thought you should see it anyway. Even if it's just a picture to show the colors. blue, pink,White and a bit of yellow here and there, hope it is neutral enough. :) *hugs*
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4454705508_4366b369e4_o.jpg
Post a Comment