Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday!

Ugh, this is the first full 5 day week in a while and boy howdy can you tell. Shorter work weeks are were it's at, not this 5 day a week.

Very tired this morning as JP came home & is jet lagged. Of course he has to wake me up at 3am to tell me he can't sleep and start roaming the house. And then he came back and was complaining, to me, about back pain. Uh?

At least it's Friday and I can get more sleep tomorrow. Even if JP acts up. Even if it's 3 am he can't be on his own quietly.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the baby shops again to get the items I'm lacking. Mostly odds and ends like wipes etc. Some things I'll have to go to Babies R Us so I can't sleep in too late or I'll get caught in the mob.

At least that's my plan.

No comments: