Random contractions have really picked up this weekend. Don't know if they've done anything, but man I couldn't even sit at the table for dinner last night they were driving me nuts.
All last night I had them, until I fell asleep infront of the tv and I don't know if they stopped or I just slept through them.
Started again this morning back with lower abdomen discomfort. Felt like really painful gas pangs... but shaper. I figured if I went to church i wouldn't be paying any kinds of attention and I'm not up for going out to run errands.
I walked through Walgreen's and had to pause multiple times to breath through a contraction or one of those lower pangs. Rather embaressing as you see the panic in people's eyes. So today, JP can run to the grocery store.
My SIL had a very vivid dream that the baby came early and was a little girl. She didn't catch a name though... which of course i asked since we haven't fully settled. I still have no strong feelings either way.
I wonder how I'll do this next week and a half in the office. I really want to be helpful and not coast too much just to leave on the best note possible. Oil & Gas is small and if I go back into that field I'd totally end up working with some of these people again.
No comments:
Post a Comment