Well half of one.
I was feeling well enough to joing my Mom and Ladis for a day out at Katy Mills. I don't think I over did it as I was very bundled up.
JP called while I was there. Having a good time in Aberdeen. Evdently everyone was asking where I was, and most of these people I haven't met. so he was feeling all guilty about me not being there. One, I don't have the time and didn't plan on going. And two since I got sick it was probably for the best I hadn't planned on going.
Tomorrow he's off to Norway to start the week of meetings.
Had a late lunch, and not sure if I'll bother with making much of anything tonight. I still have soup left.
Watching In America right now. Had it on my list forever. Sad but very good.
2 comments:
I'm working on gifts right now too. I've been doing a bit of online shopping. If I could do all of it on line, that would totally rock. I'm actually getting ready to take my sick self off to Hobby Lobby to pick up a couple of things that I need that are on sale right now. Gotta love Hobby Lobby sales!
I just have my husband left, and that's just a series of small gifts. Whoo-hoo!
Next is the dollar store for gift boxes, bags and ribbon!
Post a Comment