Monday, November 10, 2008

The Funniest thing of the weekend...

and I can't blog about it because than someone would know what their getting for a present....

but lets just say it involves me, a loud 8 year old, a store display, and the wonderful David Sedaris.

Overall a fun weekend. We had dinner with Olga and Jason on Friday and with Jimmy on Saturday.

Saturday during the day we just ran more errands and did house stuff, nothing terribly exciting. JP picked up Jimmy from his sister in laws and we went to Ray's in Fulshear. I had a lovely red snapper dish, but alas it was a special so who knows if I'll ever find it again. Delish it was.

Jimmy was in top form. A really funny and fun guy. Again, outside The Usual Suspects it's always a good night. Actually, if The Usual Suspects are getting together we're currently out of that loop. But some times a break is needed, too much together time can be bad.

Sunday a big group went out to lunch together. Mom had her new car and so everyone was checking it out so we just went to eat together. One of the couples is going to rent my old apartment and possibly down the line buy it.

Work still stinks but it's quiet right now. People are just weird and I wish I didn't have to work with so many of them. I've been left out of several more social functions and I don't know why the sudden snub as the person it was for is someone I frequently had lunch with when they were here.

Plus, certain people keep implying that I'm not doing enough when seriously how much more can they possibly want?!

Can't make anyone in my world happy these days... so why do I keep trying... no one is concerned about keeping ME happy that's for sure.

No comments: