My tummy is finally calming down after Curry Night at the Red Lion. We met up with JP's co-worker Bob and his wife Shelly.
It was a nice evening out, not late at all. Plus I really like them. Bob is American and Shelly is from South Africa. Good banter, good food, and Harp on draft... excellent.
Except I woke up this morning and things were not happy. Not my age old tum-tum problems so I'm chalking it up to my Chicken Tikka being too spiced up for me. Next time I'll stick to pub food.
Well, yesterday I found the two properties I had calculated incorrectly. The usual company way would be to ignore that I made a mistake and let someone else deal with it years down the road, but I didn't do that.
One is only 2-3 months of production to fix, the other is closer to 7... ugh on that one. But, I own up to the mistake... I didn't understand the information I was given and didn't even know what questions to ask so mistakes were made. I've fixed them both, but I've only sent the email to accounting for one so far. I'll do the other one later today.
Ordinarily I'd be kicking myself for creating such a mess for accounting... but not with these... 'cause the main accountant is that little jerk who sends the rude ass emails. Couldn't happen to a nicer accountant. HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I'm not much of a grown up am I? *snicker*
Tomorrow is my day off, fab-u! Tonight I'm off to see Secret Order... a biomedical thriller at the Alley. Very excited about that.
Tomorrow I think I'm supposed to go to Clinique at Macy's for a "free consolt" yeah where they'll tell me how crap my skin is just so I can get free stuff.
Tomorrow night is dinner with Olga and her new man, Jason. Just going to J. Alexanders as it's a nice middle ground for all of us.
I might take myself to a movie during the day.
1 comment:
ooooh! Enjoy Secret Order and tell me how it is. I am glad i am not doing it as I have my meeting tomorrow and like to have plenty of sleep for those horrendous occasions. Pat will be in late tomorrow, so I don't think we will be joining y'all for dinner but thanks for the invite!!!
Post a Comment