Thursday, November 13, 2008

"You don't present as any one thing..."

I hear this a great deal from my doctor when I go in. Never a clear case of anything.

He's leaning toward the flu. I've never had the flu before so I didn't know what it would feel like. And boy does it feel bad.

He gave me a scrip for Tylenol 3... the one with codiene in it. So I'm guessing I'll be knocked for a loop when I take it.

So the plan is another day home from work tomorrow. I'll probably stay the whole weekend which is sad since the Inneses visas came in so they'll be leaving very soon.

Shortly I will load up on a few supplies and retire to my bedroom. If I take everyting up with me I won't be up and down the stairs all night like last night.

Thing is... I'm already so bored with being home. But I hurt too much to do anything.

No comments: