Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Excuse me while I cough out my left lung...

JP just left for work. He's off for a week and a bit with work. He is tacking on a weekend to Aberdeen for a friend's 50th Birthday.

Last night he brought home a huge bouquet of daisys.

Of course last night, what I thought was just my typical allergy to mold cough turned into this horrible chest cold. UGH.

So why am I up and not in bed sleeping? The cleaner comes today... ack!

Have to strip the bed and then quickly take a shower. I don't know what time she arrives. If it's before 10 I'll just go to HEB while she's here. Any other time and I'll just stay out of her way as much as possible.

I don't want to mess up her schedule, she's so nice and super duper busy.

OK, if I don't move I will fall asleep at the desk...

No comments: