Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tired but not terribly so...


I'm not a fan of the band, I know some of their songs... what I hear on XM and what JP will suddenly blast on a Saturday afternoon. Last nights concert was five flavours of AWESOME!

Coldplay sure knows how to put on a show! I really like it when a band or singer will pop up near the cheap seats too... not enough of them do that and it's nice to see when they think about those fans.

They played all the songs I knew and a bunch that I'll try to find on iTunes later.

Hotel was probably the best idea I've had in a while. I had such a miserable Monday I did it on a whim... a very expensive whim. But I was in my hotel bed by 11:15 and asleep shortly there after.

Checked out at 6 and was in the building by 6:10. I'm tired but not nearly as tired as I would have been if I had driven home. I'm happy I did it that way.

I sort of felt like the fifth wheel, but Evangelia is so nice she's big on making everyone comfortable and her friends are very much like that too. Makes it easier when it's a concert 'cause really you're not in a position to really chat with someone and it's easy to get left off on the end.

Only bad thing was the hotel cafe we ate at... very very VERY slow. Sheesh!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Glad to hear that you went and had a fun time. Too bad JP missed it.