My smallest problem is the fact that I'm starving right now 'cause I know my turkey spaghetti is sitting in the office fridge... *insert tummy growl here*
I've got so much to do in just two and a half days it's insane... plus it's the end of the month so accounting is more out for my blood than usual. Gerry says they're ruder now because we are reporting to Financials... I don't care why they're ruder.
I can only work with the information provided, if it's provided at all. And just because a notification goes out doesn't mean that you'll have your set up within the hour.
Get.Over.Yourselves.You.Aren't.Searching.For.The.Cure.For.Cancer.Justing.Booking.Money.AND.Poorly.At.Best.
I got the testiest email to date from one girl named Blair... so of course I picture Blair from Facts of Life flipping her hair at her desk and exasperated that I'm such a hinderance to all her work happiness.
Weekend was excellent! Friday I was off so I took myself to the Alamo Drafthouse for lunch and a movie. Saw Changeling and it's as good as you'd expect coming from Clint Eastwood... the man makes a powerful film. Had a private showing and my own personal server which was a hoot.
I also returned that Dillard's dress that was way to big and exchanged my Kohl's top that had a hole in it (wearing it today and I'm very cute in it... HA!). and then Friday night I was a total loser and stayed in by myself 'cause i'm the troll that lives under a bridge...
BUT I made my dinner and it was excellent and I've got leftovers for a couple more days.
Saturday I went out with my Mother who was very upset with me by the end of our outting. She gets bent out of shape that we aren't and don't spend every second of the holidays with them... I fear that JP will get really annoyed with my parents because of such demands so I play blocker and end up with everyone upset with me. Geez-o-Pete!
Her problem-o not mine. I can't be all things to all people and it's really wrong for her to have to expectations... but how do you tell your mom that?!
I did manage to find a few co-worker gifts. I'm not getting something for everyone, but I'll make a seven layer dip and notify the floor to enjoy.
Also found some much needed pants for me... except I forgot how much Dockers tend to stretch over the course of the day. Oh well.
Sunday was layed back after Church. We all went to Lucky Star and had a nice long lunch. Had a blast. I'm going to miss the Innes family. But they're moving to Oxford so when I tag along with one of JP's trips to London I'm going to hop a train and see them. I am decided on that.
Well, back to fixing and setting up and all that jazz... I think key people are out this whole week *wails "Why Eli?! Why!?"* gonna make some things impossible to finish.
I have a new word to teach Accounting... Deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment