Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Does that mean little voice every go away?

I'd like to think it can and eventually does... but I'm still waiting.

*sigh*

I've come across a well named Wacker... this makes me laugh.

Watched Big Bang last night. I think I have a new favorite for the season. This one and the one where Penny becomes obsessed with online gaming. But this one more.

Aside from making dinner that was it for last night. I'm waiting for JP to leave before I try and put the Wii online so I can buy classic Nintendo games for dirt cheap. Blame Jimmy he's the one who told me about it. The only problem is our wireless router is a huge pain in the tush. Totally don't recommend buying a D-Link. The good ones are lower enough in price that it's not worth the headache. For serious.

But yeah, that's my plan for later in the week. I need to also figure out when I can put up Holiday decorations. I'll just have to force JP to bring the boxes down for me then send him off to play golf. He can't deal with decorating.

I saw a cute doormat of Gingerbread Men that I might get from Home Depot... if they have one with holly berries it's so mine.

Well, have some overriding royalties to set up and some nasty research to slog through. I sent a very very mean email and copied the guy's supervisor... I half expected to get hauled into HR but as his supervisor hasn't responded I now know why he doesn't bother to respond. URGH!

Officially no longer my problem-o. If they can't be arsed I can't either.

No comments: